Sunday, January 15

Maybe Next Year

Well, it is a sad day for all the men in the south. The Colts are not going to the Superbowl. Peyton Manning just couldn't get the team the last touchdown they needed. As I watched the game on TV, I never saw such sad losers. A note of sarcasm from me, I might need a tissue because a tear is forming in the corner of my eye. I just had to write a few lines about it ***Yawn*** my husband and his family LOVE football. Me, I couldn't tell you the first thing about it other than the players look like a bunch of beefcakes and the cheerleaders well I don't want to offend anyone. Although I probably just did, I hear football is like an institution or something right? OK. It's all meant in good fun. Here are a couple of pics from the game from today and football eyecandy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home