Thursday, September 15

Love is in the Air


Actually, it's everywhere! The air is filled with the love bug. I have no idea what their scientific name is but my mother called them love bugs so that is what we will call them.


On to other things, I received my order of yarn from Yarn Market. Now I can get back to knitting the poncho. Maybe this weekend I can get most of it finished. I have the weekend off but I have the baby shower to prepare for on Saturday. I'll just have to see how things go. In the mean time, I made some progress on my purse. I am definitely not a fast knitter. Oh how I wish I had more time.

TRIVIA TIME!

Can anyone guess who this is?

I will give you the weekend to try and guess.

HINT: I was watching TV the other night and saw her and thought she looked familiar. My husband said she should you went to high school with her. Oh My God! He was right! She has done very well for herself. You go girl! Ok. She is from Jackson, MS and the show is on a cable channel. Have fun guessing.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Birth Express said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home