Sunday, January 29

Birthday Weekend

Disclaimer: May include content not suitable for children!

I don't want to alarm anyone but I just had the most amazing weekend. Pull up a chair and let me tell you all about it. I finished the purse. That's right. I knitted the rest of the purse. Here are the pictures.



I hope the handles don't stretch out or fall off. We shall see about that.

Ok, enough about that, now the reason I had such a good weekend. I have mentioned in the past that I have migraine headaches. Well, I usually don't like to talk about it...But for most of my life I have had a headache. For seven days straight I have not had a headache or migraine headache. I feel like I just woke up from a coma. I feel fabulous! The secret is to get a doctor who cares. By the way this is for all the quacks that thought I was making it up.


Shelly decided to get in on the action too!



Yup. Making it up. Anyway I feel Feel freekin good. Ya'll have a good week ...And...I..Really don't know what to do that I don't have a headache. Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P. S. I already made a birthday wish and had a birthday cake. And no I don't wish and tell!

4 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jes said...

wow congrats on the migraine situation! What did he give you? or tell you to do? I'd love to be without migraines for that long. =)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

glad you migraine went away and nice job on the purse

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Eddy said...

Hi, I liked your post, was useful. I came across this post through a Google search and your post was relevant. Thanks. Check out this link, I think that you might enjoy it. http://farmvillecheats.ratereviews.net/

Thanks,
Edd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home