Tuesday, August 30

JESUS CHRIST

That is all I can say right now. I will put the whining aside for this unfortunate event.

I know the entire country have seen the pictures. The devastation is so immense that I can't describe all of the hardships we will have to face here in MS and LA. My family and I weathered the storm but surviving is a struggle(nothing compares to the coast or New Orleans) but here in Jackson and the suburbs we don't have electricity and cannot find gasoline and have no phone that includes cell phones. It will be at least a week before we have power, when that is restored I will post pictures that I have been able to take.

If anyone reads this PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for the people left in New Orleans that they can get to safety and that the coasts doesn't have more death than they have already reported.

God Bless,
Melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home